The Leica M530 OH6 takes image quality to a new level: FusionOptics, the groundbreaking technology by Leica Microsystems, unites an enhanced depth of field with high resolution to create an optimal view.
FusionOptics also helps you to streamline your work: A larger area in full focus means that there is less need to refocus the microscope. FusionOptic let you stay focused – in every sense of the word.
The Technology of FusionOptics
- Two separate beam paths
- One beam path provides a depth of field
- One beam path provides high resolution
- The brain merges the two images to a single optimal spatial image
Get deep insights
Featuring state-of-the-art illumination and optical innovations, the Leica M530 OH6 provides you with stunning images you can rely on.
- Small Angle Illumination (SAI) for the optimal view to the bottom of deep, narrow cavities
- Bright 400 W xenon light
- Apochromatic optics deliver a clear, sharply focused image
- Leica Magnification Multiplier with 40% magnification boost (optional)
- SpeedSpot laser focus enables quick and easy focusing for the main surgeon, assistant(s) and video camera
Stay focused with optimized ergonomics
A comfortable posture during surgery enables you to remain focused on your highly precise work. That’s why the Leica M530 OH6 is designed to fully adapt to your individual needs. Listening to surgeons, we translated their rigorous demands into intelligent ergonomic features.
More Comfortable Working
- 600 mm working distance to easily use large instruments
- Compact optics carrier to be closer to the operative site for delicate procedures
- Choice of different binoculars to fit your needs, all with 360° rotation
- Optimal visualization for a rear assistant with independent fine focus
- Enhanced ergonomics for a rear assistant to improve posture during cross-table setups